Ms. Coffee/ Ms. Walker: Hue document reader, age-appropriate books, ring light
Ms. Pierce: Reading A-Z subscription, document reader, ring light, printer ink, reading books
Ms. Santucci: Reading A-Z subscription, document camera
Mrs. Price: Whatever you all would love to give and provide for support would be welcome!
Ms. Willis: Education tools like I-ready and Lexia
Mrs. Ward: A new computer for instruction
Mrs. S. Williams: Gift card to purchase a desk or office chair
Mrs. Quarterman: Easel to hold the whiteboard, Reading A-Z subscription, ink for printer, headphones
Ms. Langston: Document reader, jump drives
Mrs. Grayson: Subscribe Reading A-Z
- Gift card for digital resources at teacherspayteachers.com
- White boards for each student to use on-camera to respond to questions.
- Visa gift card for teacherspayteachers.com digital resources
- STEM reading books and science materials to be given to students for hands-on experiences.
Ms. Samuel: Several jump drives
- Document camera that is compatible with Google classroom
- teacherspayteachers.com subscription for digital supplies.
Ms. Hardy: Any supplies would be greatly appreciated
Ms. L. Carter: Relaxation room (sensory)
P.E. | Coach Briet: Portable CD Player
Music | Mrs. S. Smith: Headphones/earphones with microphone; Amazon gift card to purchase virtual learning supplies
Art | Ms. Kemp: I would love for the students to be provided printer paper and extra pencils for art.
IB | Ms. Bonner: Toddle subscription once trial subscription is over; color printer
STEM | Ms. Brenda Walker: School Box gift card or any gift card for supplies; headphones for teacher Chromebook
Suggestion: Money loaded for each teacher to use on teacherspayteachers.com
Mrs. Ross: Ink for home computer